Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank
Customer Service Officer Job Vacancies at TADB
ABOUT TANZANIA AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT BANK (TADB)
Tanzania Agricultural Development Bank Limited (TADB) is a government development finance institution operating under the Ministry of Finance and Planning. TADB is registered under the Companies Act. of 2002 and licensed under the provisions of the Banking and Financial Institutions Act No. 5 of 2006 and the Banking and Financial Institutions (Development Finance) Regulations, of 2012.
The Bank operates as a Development Finance Institution in line with its Business License No. 002 issued by the Bank of Tanzania on 4th August 2015.
TADB was established to facilitate the attainment of two broad goals which are:
- Contribute to the achievement of sustainable food self-sufficiency and food security.
- Transformation of agriculture from subsistence to commercial in order to effectively and sustainably contribute to economic growth and poverty reduction.
To be a champion development finance institution for agricultural transformation in Tanzania.
To catalyse agricultural transformation through innovative financing solutions in order to develop sustainable and inclusive value chains, contribute to economic growth, food security and poverty reduction.
TADB is looking to fill in the below vacancies:
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
OPEN POSITIONS – 3
WORK STATION: EASTERN ZONE (DAR ES SALAAM). NORTHERN ZONE. (ARUSHA). ZANZIBAR ZONE.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
The job holder reports to the Zonal Manager. He/she is a front-line staff member responsible for providing efficient and effective assistance and support to bank customers and attending to all administration issues at the zone.
- Resolving Customer Issues: Customer Service Officers must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to resolve customer complaints and issues in a timely and effective manner. This may involve coordinating with other departments within the bank.
- Promoting Banking Products and Services: Customer Service Officers must be knowledgeable about the bank’s products and services and be able to promote them to customers as appropriate.
- Maintaining Customer Records: Customer Service Officers are responsible for maintaining accurate customer records, including contact information and transaction history.
. Attend to all customer queries received at the zone (written, verbal, or telephone) and offer appropriate intervention to a conclusion as per the laid down TAT.
- Providing Customer Service: Customer Service Officers must provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. They must be patient, courteous, and professional at all times.
- Identify existing and prospective customers’ needs for financial services, including both products and services.
- Grasp opportunities to cross-sell appropriately.
- Ensure proper controls, processes, and procedures are adhered to at all times as per the laid down TADB bank policies. Business Continuity Plan (BCP) implementation and disaster recovery coordination.
- Maintain and enhance communications with Business Development Officers and customers to facilitate the flow of information and foster cooperation.
- Support back-end bank operations: Support the branch operations team in achieving its customer retention objectives, acquisition, and growth goals. Support will include: achieving personal sales goals for all products as outlined in the targets as well as participating in leading branch sales promotion.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Organize a filing system for the office for records team management.
- Maintain the calendar and schedule appointments for meetings as directed by the supervisor.
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails, and packages).
- Prepare reports and presentations as assigned.
- Coordinate travel and accommodations.
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Coordinate car vehicles, fuelling and reporting.
Customer Service Officer Job Vacancies at TADB – 3 Posts
- Knowledge of Banking products and procedures.
- Ability to keep accurate records of inventory.
QUALIFICATION. KNOWLEDGE. EXPERIENCE:
- University graduate in Business Administration. Public Administration. Human Resources, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience at an Officer level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION AND DEADLINE
Please note: applicants are required to attach the following to their respective application.
- Application letter, showing how you meet the requirements of the position.
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae.
- Contacts stating name in full, physical address, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of the candidate.
- Certified copies of relevant certificates.
- Names and full contacts of three (3) referees.
- A strong portfolio of Creative Design work (applies for Public Relations and Marketing applicants only).
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than 4.00 pm on 12th June 2023.
For further information, please visit the Bank’s website: www.tadb.co.tz
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.