CRDB Bank Plc
The Bank that Listens
Job Reporting To: Manager Merchant Support
Location: CRDB BANK Plc HQ
The ideal candidate for the position of Specialist Merchant Support should have an IT background and knowledge of Card Acquiring products (specifically E-commerce and POS) and services and should have experience in programming, analysis, and logical experience in support and problem-solving together with report writing skills as well as good communication skills.
Responsibilities for the Role
- Configuration of POS and QR codes for approved merchants, loading and dispatching devices to respective branches.
- Overseeing the E-commerce portfolio and integrated solutions on the technical aspect.
- Integration and mapping of approved e-commerce merchants
- To liaise with branch and channel support on Merchant account opening and ensuring availability of sim cards and receipt rolls for merchants.
- Coordinating Merchant vetting process and verification of Merchant supporting documents to ensure compliance with CRDB, BOT and card schemes operating standards and policy.
- Provide physical and remote technical support to merchants, RMs and branch champions on all acquiring products.
- Monitoring system performance, and uptime and updating all stakeholders whenever there are system challenges and following up on their resolution.
- Monitoring the activeness of configured POS devices, QR codes and e-commerce merchants and share reports.
- Develop scripts and simple web-based applications that will assist in the generation of reports, proper tracking of acquiring business and devices, and improve the overall merchant support.
- Coming up with value adds and innovative ideas and solutions, regarding merchant domains that will help RMs to easily sale and retain existing merchants.
- To identify, profile and report operational risk incidents related to merchant business activities.
Specialist Merchant Support Job Vacancy at CRDB Bank Plc
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experiences Required For The Role
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, or a similar field
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support, Merchant support or card-related support
- Experience in software development.
- knowledge of card payment technologies (e-commerce, POS and QR)
- Strong knowledge of programming languages and software development skills.
- Knowledge of reporting and analytics tools
- Knowledge of advanced Excel.
- Great Understanding of merchant business
- Strong knowledge of card standards (EMV) and Knowledge on PCI DSS
- Teamwork and Time Management
Deadline 19th June 2023